Famous Prenuptial Agreements
Ways to Reduce Spousal Support
How to Enforce a Divorce Decree
Can I Stop My Ex From Moving Away With Our Child?
Can I Move After My New Jersey Divorce?
Marlton, New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Divorce | Child Custody and Parenting Time | Child Support | Alimony or Spousal Support | Property Distribution | Domestic Violence
At The Mourtos Law Firm, we place a premium on personal service and attention. You will work with the same lawyer throughout the legal process. We take the time to effectively communicate with you, keeping you fully advised of all developments, as well as your options and likelihood of success, so that you can make informed decisions about how to proceed.
We focus our practice exclusively on family law, handling matters involving:
- Divorce — We will work with you at every stage of divorce, from the initial filing through post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement.
- Parenting Plans (Child Custody and Visitation) — We will help you put parenting plans in place that are in the best interests of your minor children. We will also seek to promote your role as a parent.
- Child Support — Our lawyers will carefully review any proposed child support orders for compliance with New Jersey guidelines. We will also verify that all income is included in any calculation.
- Alimony or Spousal Support — We will help you confirm whether alimony is required, and will work with you to establish how much should be paid and for how long.
- The Division of Marital Debts and Assets — Our attorneys will work with you to equitably divide the property of your marriage, from real estate and personal assets to financial accounts, retirement funds and business interests.
- We also represent victims of Domestic Violence, helping you obtain restraining or protective orders.
Contact The Mourtos Law Firm, Attorneys at Law
To schedule a private consultation, contact our office online or call us at 856-797-8700. We are available to meet with you Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request.
Your Family Is Our First Priority